Spots on the face can be treated by laser, which is known to many people. But why do some people use laser freckle effect is very good, recover quickly, but some leave ugly scars, and even spot recurrence. In fact, this is largely because it is not well maintained after laser freckle removal. In order to avoid recurrence after laser freckle removal, let’s introduce the maintenance points after laser freckle removal.
Maintenance items after laser freckle removal
- After laser freckle removal, we should strengthen nutrition, eat more fresh fruits and vegetables, and abstain from spicy and irritating food.
- Some beauty seekers will have different degrees of redness and swelling after treatment. We can use ice compress to alleviate it.
- After treatment, a thin scab will appear locally and fall off naturally in about 5-10 days. The scab can protect the skin at the treatment site. It is not allowed to tear off the scab artificially. After scab removal, avoid the sun.
- After laser freckle removal, gently wash your face on the treatment site, and then slowly apply ointment after wiping the treatment site. When the scab falls off, do not use other drugs or cosmetics.
- After treatment, we should strengthen skin moisturizing, repair and sunscreen care, and avoid the abuse of freckle peeling or hormone containing cosmetics to prevent skin injury again.
- Just freckle treatment site will be very sensitive to the sun, so it is very important for us to prevent sunscreen within 3 months to 6 months. Try to use sunscreen or umbrella, so that our effect will be better.
How to maintain after laser freckle removal? Through the above introduction, I believe you have understood. After laser freckle removal, it must be well maintained, so that the spots will disappear forever.